Saturday, March 24, 2012

Innsbruck in Spring

I didn't get out until 6:00 in the evening for these. I knew the light would be a challenge, but went for it anyway.  Out of about 200 shots, I had trouble finding any to post. The disadvantage to a point and shoot is that you can't alter the "film speed", and low light shots are hard to keep in focus without a tripod.

I'm considering this for a microstock submission. I think it would make a great background or header image.

The evening light was not quite enough to keep the film speed level to where I didn't get blurry shots, but I do love the color of the new leaves. 

I had to shoot this guy about 10 times to get anything usable. Wind is not your friend when shooting plants.

I just kept messing around in the image editor I use. This is a negative effect along with adjusting the noise level. I think it's my favorite of that particular walk.

I don't believe any of these are of high enough focus for microstock submission, but if you view them at less than 100 percent, they still work on the computer screen.

No comments: