Sunday, March 25, 2012

Innsbruck Nature Center in the evening

New set of steps put in by Twin Cities Tree Trust. They did a great job with improvements in the center. This shot leaves me thinking something wonderful is waiting up there at the top of the steps.

I just like tree branches against the sky - they look happy.

Spring hasn't quite arrived at the pond with the island yet. The water level is very low - I probably won't get this angle again. There are already two Canadian geese and a couple pairs of ducks calling this home, so I may be able to get some little fuzzies swimming around in a few months.

Here are a few more from the Nature Center. These were taken about 6:30 p.m. on Saturday. I was too tired to head to a park - I love having a wooded are within walking distance.


No comments: