Monday, March 5, 2012

Latest Portfolio - All You Can Stock

I've mentioned posting images for sale on microstock sites, and am tracking my progress over at my Learning Curve blog.  I'll leave the detail there, but will share here that I now have a portfolio (a tiny one, but hey, they weren't rejected!) at both All You Can Stock and YAY Images.

I didn't take any additional shots over the weekend, but I will share some baby pine cones. I didn't have to walk far to find them, but would never have noticed them if I weren't looking for fun photos.


2 comments:

Eve Lomoro said...

I'm using photos on my blog, but can't afford to pay for them. Most of them come from my own pictures. Check out my blog at evelomoro.blog.spot.com

Mantha said...

Eve - Great to see you! I'm following your blog. You have some awesome photos over there, maybe you should try selling some. : )